Friday, May 15, 2009

How We Met




Mine and Kades Story

I had been going to SUU for about a semester before we meet. Kade happened to be my brothers roommate in Cedar, which made it much easier to see him a bunch and visit, ha ha. Eventually we started talking a lot every night and staying up late with each other. Finally he took me out on a date and we hit it off from there. We dated for about 7 months and were soon engaged in the summer of '08. Kade took me up the red mountains of Kanab, had a perfect picnic ready for me, and finally at sunset popped the question! (There is another long story about that) After that we were soon married August 30th,2008 in the St. George Temple for time and all eternity, a day I will never forget. We rented a little apt. in Cedar and both attended SUU to finish school. I graduated May 2nd with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Kade is still working hard, he is finished with his associates and well on his way. May 1st We were so excited to find out that we are going to have a little boy! We really have been blessed. We are so excited for him to be on the way. Kade is already talking to my belly every night, figures huh:) We have yet decided on a name but once we come up with one we will let everyone know! Right now we are in Concord, CA kade is selling APX alarms while I am in the office daily working for an internship. It is a great adventure and we still have lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment