Thursday, February 2, 2012

FEBRUARY IS ALREADY HERE AND LOTS OF SNOW DECIDED TO COME WITH IT! I seriously woke up to 6 inches of snow outside! Why hello snow, I guess now is a good time to show up rather than in December ( not so much). Looks like I can now get some good action pictures with Emmitt in the snow soon to come:) I only have 10 weeks left before we have our beautiful little girl here:) I can't believe how the time has flown by. This pregnancy has been so different from my first. I haven't been sick at all and having a two year old makes the time go by too fast! I am not as big as a was with Emmitt, Which is amazing to me because it actually makes me feel like it might be possible to get back to pre-pregnacy weight easier!!!! I am a whole 15 pounds smaller than when I went in with Emmitt at 30 weeks, CRAZY RIGHT!!! It has just been so different I don't know what to expect with this little girl coming so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment