Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was AMAZINGLY FUN as usual! 
It is really making its way up on my favorite holiday list:)
I will just let the pictures do the talking this Halloween, it really was one I am going to remember especially since it was Aspen's 1st!


At the parade

Ready for Take off! Go Buzz Go



Pumpkin bowling at East Elementary City Halloween Carnival



Favorite part was decorating Caramel Apples with Sprinkles


COTTON CANDY!


On to another Carnival, Emmitt wanted to be a dinosaur for this one

 "To Happy Witch Granny G's House.... Treats" as Emmitt would put it



Granny's yummyhalloween sugar cookies 

Emmitt, Trajen, Tavin

Granny, Gramps,Emmitt,Trajen,Tavin, and BONGO




Check out my WINGS! OOOHHH, I knew you'd like them:)



Seriously this is the way to Trick or Treat, I have never seen lines waiting for candy like this, Mary and Mikkel  handing out candy.

Goober Face Aspen enjoying her 1st Halloween

Hope your Halloween was Boo...tacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment