Saturday, May 15, 2010

So here is our humble abode. Now you can see why I called it our Red Neck Summer. :) However the outside can trick you it is really nice inside and I am so happy we were able to borrow it from Aunt Marsha! She is a sweetheart. Kade wood chipped the way to our hut so that we wouldn't get to dirty on the way over. Thank you Honey you are the best. Also we have some nice solar lights lighting the path nicely at night. I'm telling ya, we are living the high red neck life right now.
Here is the inside. Emmitt is watching his early morning cartoons!
Little compact but it does wonders for us here on the Ranch!

So I noticed Emmitt screaming one day and yes his bucket was on top of his head. I couldn't stop laughing and I was only wondering what his face looked like from the inside so i took a picture.
Here he was screaming!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks like fun! I love that ranch! So pretty. What do you do for work there?

    ReplyDelete