Sunday, September 23, 2012

6 months old Baby Aspen

 Aspen is 6 months old! Time is passing rapidly, This Happy Happy girl is growing up so fast and is rolling all over the place and sitting up, baby gooing, gaaing,and loves to Laugh! She still sleeps through the night! She has started eating her rice cereal and veggies, and wishes she could move faster then ever to catch up with her older brother! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl so healthy and strong, I don't ever want her to get big, I love how much personality she really does have at this stage. I was so excited that the leaves had changed in time for her 6 month pictures so we had to go and take a few for a Sunday family trip up the mountain. It is a Breathtaking drive up the mountain right now:)






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 6 months old! She is ADORABLE! those pictures are priceless! She really looks like she is the happiest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete