Saturday, October 12, 2013

Playing Catch Up!!!

Yes I don't know why I haven't kept up with blogging but here are a few things that have happened this  
 Fall,  I ran my second 1/2 (13.1 miles) marathon and beat my first time!! 1 hr and 50 min thanks this this Amazing women Tina Williams! She trained with me and is what made me stick to it!
 We have spent lots of time in Cedar Cities beautiful mountains picnicking and enjoying the leaves change.


 Halloween crafts made for my home!

 Crisp Fall evenings with my BESTIES Emmitt and Aspen! Which by the way Aspen was asleep in the car during my camera one on one time with Emmitt:)




 Love this Little Guy!
 So much like his DAD
Gocery shopping with my ninja turtle

 practicing our Halloween party dance moves!
 She loves sleep, LUCKY ME!  The drive to Coalville for my cousins baby shower
 Yes my mother had lots and lots and lots of snow at the beginning of Oct!
 back porch from my moms house
  A visit to Great Grandpa Cecils
 Every time I go to his place He inspires me! I want this in my house!
 Visiting my Cousin Karina in the Hospital, She had a major tumor and was blessed it wasn't cancerous, but is having major issues from surgery. We have been praying for her to get through it. 
Conference at Grandma Elo's was wonderful! Aspen Likes her grandma

1 comment:

  1. Ang! I am so excited to see an update! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Congratulations on running a 1/2 marathon! You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete