Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!!!


Take me out to.....
the crowd, buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks.... I don't care if I ever go back!.........
Kade and I were able to go to the Giants vs A's Baseball game at the Giants stadium in San Fran. It was sooo good! It is an amazing stadium and when we first arrived I just wanted to take a bunch of pictures. Kade got mad and said," Angie, stop taking pictures and please just let me look around and let me take this all in without the camera.." it was really funny. He was like a little kid with his jaw dropped open and drooling that he was in such a wonderful place. he he. There were two home runs hit in the game but sadly we were not the lucky ones to catch a ball. We took the Bart to San Fran and back home. It took us about 45 min. to get to San Fran from Concord and sadly 2 hrs to get back( we missed the stop when we were suppose to transfer over to another train ) :) I didn't mind I liked the adventure... As you can tell it was pretty packed at the stadium. We had some nachos and drinks while we kicked back and enjoyed the game. It turned out to be a beautiful day too!





1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I didn't know it took you 2 hours to get home! Glad you guys got to enjoy the game... you know now Traj wasn't having it :( I have been checking your blog and glad you have one! Did you get the invite to mine?

    ReplyDelete