Friday, April 23, 2010

About two weeks ago I was able to go back to my hometown Coalville with my brother and his wife. It was so nice to just have a girls night with my Mom, Jess, shannon, and my grandma! I just really needed it. Also I participated in one of my best friends Bridal Showers! It had been so long since I had seen so many of my good friends from highschool, oh my heck it was such a blast. Everyone loved Emmitt!
Cecil and Shannon are going to be leaving to Minnesotta for the summer! I am really going to miss having my work out buddy and a friend for Emmitt! Ethan and Emmitt seriously are best friends for life:) Also I am going to miss the crazy stories Shannon is always telling us about, like she is at the dinner table, She gets real into it, gotta lover her! aaaaahaha!
I had to post these pictures up with these two to show how much they absolutely loved each other and couldn't be any closer as cousins( literally!!!)
Ethan and Emmitt already wrestling eachother
These two again at Gram and Gramp Seright finishing up eating! I love the looks they are giving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment