Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter was so good at the Glaziers home in Kanab! We decorated eggs, found easter baskets, had a picnic in beautiful weather, watched conference, watched the boys shoot the easter eggs and explode, had a wonderful lunch, and over all had a wonderful weekend that I don't think none of us will forget as a family. Sadly over the easter weekend The Glazier family had to experience losing a best friend. Probably the best dog I have ever met really. He was a really really good dog! Kade is so funny I was talking to him about ever getting a dog some day and all he ever talks about when we ever get a dog( which is a long ways away) can only be a yellow lab. I know why Kade is like this because Bubba has been seriously the perfect dog anyone could ask for. Kade has been spoiled with having the luxury of a good dog. Of coarse Bubba was such a good dog because of mom and dad G. were so good with and to him! Bubba was 13 years old and really had the best dog life any dog could have from what I had seen. We all are really going to miss our old friend. I'm real happy I was able to get a picture of Bubba with Emmitt and I love it! Bubba was always coming in and checkin him out to see what new thing Emmitt was. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment