Sunday, September 5, 2010

What we've been up too!

Kade has been so busy with school and is doing great! It is a blessing I have a smart husband:) His hobby of coarse has just started and that is Fantasy Football. Yes for the next few months I am going to be put on the back burner while fantasy football rules the world. ha ha j/k However wives you know what I mean:) I have started a new hobby too! Just this late August. I ran a 5k here in Cedar! It felt so good and was lots of fun! We ran at 9:00 pm, they gave us glow in the dark shirts and head bands and we were off! After they had fruit and drinks for us! My sister in law Shannon ran with me and we took 30th and 31st out of 300. I was pretty excited. My next goal is to make it in the top 20 so I can get a medal or prize of some sort and run a half marathon! I know quite the goal but I think I can do it, and thats all that matters right? Emmitt is always along for the ride wherever Kade and I go, seeing new things and learning from them. It amazes me how quickly he takes everything in. He is starting to mimic everything we do! It is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment