Thursday, September 23, 2010

ATTENTION: EMMITTS CRAZINESS THIS WEEK!!!!
HE GETS INTO EVERYTHING... I MEAN EVERYTHING AND THROWS IT EVERYWHERE. HIS BESTFRIEND ETHAN IS AN ACCOMPLICE IN GETTING INTO EVERYTHING WITH EMMITT WHILE I WAS BABYSITTING ONE AFTERNOON :) JUST LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GUY HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT DOESN'T HE. ( As you can see I had some fun with his hair while Mitt was asleep. ha ha)
HERE THE TWO TERRORS ARE WORKING TOGETHER!!!

THE BEST EVENT THIS WEEK!!!! EMMITT STARTS TO WALK
I never did believe people when they say they just decide to take off when they are ready, however I have changed my mind when mitt started standing on his own and taking a few steps out of nowhere!!!! Now Kade and I have been working with him every night and he is catching on real fast.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Mr. Emmitt! We can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang! That's so so awesome that you ran that marathon! What a great accomplishment! You have inspired me to run in a race! :) Glad to see that Emmitt is doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I didn't figure out you have a blog I don't know why... BUT I LOVE IT :) It was so fun too read whats going on in your life at the moment. Emmitt is getting so big so fast... What a cute guy. I feel your pain when it comes into getting into everything, my house is always a mess because of Trax, he is a pig hahaha Oh and good job on walking Emmitt :) I love the little sideways walk

    ReplyDelete