Friday, June 4, 2010

Up north for the Weekend

We went up north this last weekend for my little sisters graduation. We were able to go to temple square and Emmitt loved it. Here we are on top of the Conference center and it is seriously spectacular. I will post some more pictures on my next posts of the temple grounds.
It was such a beautiful day I couldn't believe it.
George and Emmitt are sporting the Super hero outfits If you can't tell. ha ha
I could not keep all of our girl cousins away from emmitt, They love him and he absolutely loves all of the attention.
I knew we were missing two girls from the picture above and then I found them. We finally wore them out.
Jessie and the boys graduation night. Ha she looks very overwhelmed.
Heres my family, It was so much fun Jess and we wish you goodluck in college you will be loving it!
The look of accomplishment and finally ready to move on to the bigger picture. We love you Jess!

1 comment:

  1. That pic of your sis and all the nephews is so cute! U have a great family!

    ReplyDelete